The registration for ASE 2012 is closed. To see your account, please visit: https://www.conftool.com/ase2012/
Early Bird rates are available till the 15th of July!
Registration to ASE 2012 is open to everyone. All attendants to ASE are required to register. For each accepted paper, at least one author must attend (and therefore register to) the conference.
|Ticket Type||Additional Information||Early||Late|
|Main Conference||Members (ACM/SIG/IEEE/GI)||570 €||670 €|
|Main Conference||Non-Members||740 €||840 €|
|Main Conference||Students, Members (ACM/SIG/IEEE/GI)||420 €||520 €|
|Main Conference||Students, Non-Members||550 €||650 €|
|Tutorials||Half-Day||200 €||300 €|
|Tutorials||Full-Day||400 €||500 €|
|Workshops||Both Days||300 €||400 €|
|Doctoral Symposium||100 €|
|Full Package||Members (ACM/SIG/IEEE/GI)||820 €||920 €|
|Full Package||Non-Members||1.070 €||1.170 €|
|Full Package||Students, Members (ACM/SIG/IEEE/GI)||670 €||770 €|
|Full Package||Students, Non-Members||870 €||970 €|
|Additional Gala Dinner Ticket||90 €|
All fees are in Euros. Payment is possible by credit card.
- Member fees are offered to all members of IEEE, ACM, or GI. A valid membership number has to be provided.
- Student fees are offered to all registered students of a regular university or college. A copy of a valid student ID or similar evidence will need to be provided. PhD students with a full time employment are NOT accepted as student members.
- Main Conference fees include electronic proceedings, attendance to all main conference sessions, coffee breaks and lunches, participation to the reception and banquet, and a participant bag.
- Tutorial and workshop fees include participant notes, attendance to the corresponding tutorials or workshops, coffee breaks and lunches, and a participant bag. Each tutorial and workshop requires separate registration; there is no reduced combined fee for multiple workshop or tutorial registrations.
- Doctoral Symposium fees include attendance to the symposium, coffee breaks and a lunch, and a participant bag.
- Tutorials, workshops, and the doctoral symposium have maximal number of participants based on available rooms. Registration is first-come, first-served, except that registration will be guaranteed to one person per accepted workshop/tutorial/symposium contribution.
- Tutorials and workshops may be canceled if less than 5 and 10 participants, respectively, have registered by the early registration deadline.
- Student fees exclude the proceedings and banquet.
- Additional banquet tickets can be purchased separately.
- Early registration fees apply only when registration is completed by or on 15th July 2012 and valid payment is received.
Participants who do not register online may register “on-site” at the conference. For on-site registration only cash payment is possible.
- The registration of participation is binding.
- Cancellations (full or partial) must be submitted in writing via post or fax (+49 201 183 4698). Cancellations (full or partial) received until 3rd August 2012 are subject to a 25% administrative fee. Refunds will be made within four weeks of the end of the conference. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective.
- Instead of canceling, you may transfer your registration to someone else by giving him or her a written authorization that is presented on-site.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days following submission of the registration (but not later than 7 days before the starting day of the event).
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The organizers reserve the right to modify the program in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be canceled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.