The IEEE/ACM ASE conference series is one of the world’s premier Software Engineering conferences. Each year, it brings together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to discuss foundations, techniques and tools for automating the analysis, design, implementation, testing, and maintenance of large software systems. ASE 2012 will include technical papers, experience papers, invited keynotes, tutorials, workshops, tool demonstrations and a doctoral symposium.
The ASE 2012 conference will be held from September 3-7, 2012 in Essen, Germany.
- We uploaded the pictures, which our photographer Daniel Schröter took. You can find them here.
- The ASE 2012 conference ended. We thank all our participants and speakers for their work.
- Unfortunately we have to inform you that tutorial 1 “Software Developer Skills and Tools in Iterative and Agile Development” is canceled.
- The preliminary program and a preliminary detailed program is now available.
- The registration for ASE 2012 is now open.